Whatever your team needs we have it!
Come see the latest additions we have from Bow Net – make pre game set up and traveling easier with these easy set up/take down hitting nets.
- Bow Net Big Mouth Net – Great for front toss, tee work, and a throwing net.
- Bow Net Ball Caddy – Save the back ache with these caddys. Hold up to a bucket full of softballs. Great for BP, any hitting station, defensive work, etc.
- Worth 12″ balls ASA & USSSA
- Worth 11″ balls ASA & USSSA
- Worth NCAA official balls 12″
Use weighted balls to loosen up a players arm or help improve arm strength. We have slightly weighted softballs to use as a training tool and aide to help your players. Great for catchers.
3 colored plated to help pitchers and catchers understand the importance of where to throw the ball. Great to throw in a catchers equipment bag for pre game warm up, making sure the pitchers have an accurate target to throw to.
- Yellow Foam Balls – Great for all hitting drills and not hard on the bat – You can use both indoor and outdoor.
- Dimple Balls – Can be used on any pitching machine
- Total Control Balls (TCB) – Sand filled balls that give your hitters immediate feedback on their extension and follow through. Great for hitting stations as well as front toss before a game to get your hitters to explode through the pitch.
- Total Control Wiffle Balls – Use for your pregame drills or at hitting practice. They are heavier than a normal wiffle ball which causes them not to fly. Spend more time hitting and less time chasing balls.
- Tees – We have a tee that is sure to last. Light weight and easy to carry to practice or pre game warm up.
- Hit Stick – Small bat the size of a broom stick to encourage and teach hand eye coordination. Easy to use and to hit with wiffle balls or foam balls.
If your ball bucket is on it’s last leg we have some for you. You can either purchase an empty bucket of if you are in need of a bucket and balls we have that option for you as well!
For the Briefcase/Backpack
- Lineup cards
- Score books
- Eye black
- Magnetic board/clip board to hang up in dugout
Everything a coach needs in preparation for practice or a game we have it for you.